Locally Farmed Organic Vegetable Delivery
20 years of growing organic vegetables and delivering vegetable boxes from our 12-acre farm in Sussex.
What We Do
We produce organic vegetable boxes that are affordable, seasonal, and as fresh and local as possible.
We have different sizes of boxes available for various appetites, from individuals to families.
We are flexible with the items in your boxes. You can change items in your order for something you would like.
Our Organic Farm in Numbers
households per month
Our favourite recipes
- Asklepieion and the Transformation of Therapeutic Communities in a Time of DuressEditor’s Note: Today’s post comes from Dr. Kerwin Kaye. Kaye is Associate Professor of Sociology, American Studies, and Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies at Wesleyan University in Connecticut. He isContinue reading “Asklepieion and the Transformation of Therapeutic Communities in a Time of Duress”
- Watch “Andra Day – Rise Up lyrics song” on YouTubeAndra Day – Rise Up lyrics song: https://youtu.be/wcG9_bPR1_o
- Garlic Parmesan PastaIngredients 120ml (1/2 cup) butter 2 tsp. dried basil, crushed 2 tsp. lemon juice 1 1/4 tsp. garlic powder 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt 220g (8 oz.) fettuccine or angel hairContinue reading “Garlic Parmesan Pasta”
- GuacamoleIngredients 4 avocados 2 tablespoons of pico de gallo Juice of 1/2 lime 2 chopped Jalapeño OR 2 tablespoons of crushed red pepper OR 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper 1Continue reading “Guacamole”
- Spiced Pumpkin SoupIngredients 1 Tablespoon butter 1 cup onion, chopped 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon curry powder 1/4 teaspoon cumin 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1 cup peeledContinue reading “Spiced Pumpkin Soup”
“Love the flexibility”